Interim Report Q3- 2016
Thule Group AB (publ) published its quarterly report for the period Q3 (July–September) 2016, on Friday 28 October, 2016, at 07:45 a.m. CET.
Interim report for the third quarter, July-September, 2016
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,366m (1,343), corresponding to an increase of 1.7 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales rose 1.7 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 243m (208), corresponding to an increase of 17.1 percent and a margin of 17.8 percent (15.5). Underlying EBIT was SEK 246m (223) and adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, underlying EBIT rose 6.9 percent and the margin improved 0.9 percentage points.
- Net income was SEK 162m (148).
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled SEK 436m (412).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 1.60 (1.48).
- On July 4, GMG B.V. – the leading manufacturer of child bike seats in the Benelux region – was acquired for EUR 10.0m on a debt-free basis. GMG B.V. had sales of EUR 6.1m in 2015.
The full report is available at www.thulegroup.com
A combined press- and analyst call with Magnus Welander, CEO and President, and Lennart Mauritzson, CFO, is scheduled for today, October 28, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. (CET).
The conference will be in English.
Information about the conference call is available at www.thulegroup.com
| This information is information that Thule Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07h45 a.m. CET on 28 October 2016.